Maryknoll School has had exchange relations with our sister schools in Japan and China for the last 20 years.
The purposes of these exchanges are to:
- promote school partnership and cultural understanding within the school community, and encourage participation;
- establish a mechanism for ongoing and regular contact, and information and resource sharing;
- establish student and teacher exchange programs, short or long term;
- establish summer programs at Maryknoll;
- establish curricula, onsite or online, for students who may be interested in attending each other’sschools;
- to take Maryknoll students on cultural tours to these countries.