Aloha Current Families, Students, Faculty and Staff,
If you're a returning parent or student, you may recall NetClassroom. myMaryknoll is now replacing NetClassroom.
With myMaryknoll you'll be able to:
- Follow your child's classes as closely as you want with access to classwork and grades
- Create your own personal customized calendar with what you consider the "important" dates to know
- Receive personalized email and text notifications
- Fill out and complete school forms online
- Communicate directly with your child, faculty and staff via internal messages
- Do all of this from any device with a web browser (phone to tablet to laptop to desktop)
- Get involved with our Parent Teacher Alliance (PTA) and partner up with fellow parents on school projects and initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about our school
- Easily look up athletic practices, games, news and scores
To get the most out of myMaryknoll, we recommend that you:
- Create an email whitelist for firstname.lastname@example.org which is where our PushPage/eBlast Bulletins and News stories will be emailed from. This will ensure these emails don't go to your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- Create an email whitelist for email@example.com which is where notifications and forgotten password emails will be emailed from. This will ensure these emails don't go to your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- Follow the Getting Started tours, which are very helpful and informative walkthroughs of many of the features and functions that you'll be able to use. The getting Started tours are always available by going to your Name on the very top bar and going to "Getting Started"
- Verify your profile information. If you follow the Getting Started tour you may have already done this, but making sure your information is correct will be key for us to keep in touch with you. Your profile is always found under your Name and selecting Profile.
- Sign up for notifications. You may have also done this during the Getting Started tour, but myMaryknoll can send you email and text notifications when certain things occur. For example, if your child is in athletics and a game or practice time changes, you can receive an email or text alert. Notifications are found by going to your Name, choosing Settings and then Notifications.
In addition to myMaryknoll, we will also be launching a new, refreshed website in the next few weeks! Stay tuned for more information on these exciting new tools to engage with the Maryknoll 'Ohana!
For questions on how to login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also call our Grade School Front Office at 808-952-7100 or High School Front Office at 808-952-7200. Thank you!