February 21, 2017 Location:
Maryknoll Community Center - 1722 Dole Street Time:
The future in our globalized society is full of possibilities.
Big data can reveal trends and patterns that show what kinds of career opportunities will be available in 5, 10 or even 20 years for today’s high school, middle school and grade school students. The Hawaii State Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT) collects and analyzes this kind of data on workforce changes, growing industries and emerging professions.
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 6:00 p.m. for a special evening presentation by DBEDT Director Luis Salaveria, and get inspired for college and the careers of tomorrow.
The Future of Next
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Maryknoll Community Center
Heavy pupus will be served.
- Hear about the industries that are growing and changing in a special presentation by DBEDT Director Luis Salaveria.
- Find out how Maryknoll’s new Mx Scholar Programs for grades 9-12 in STEM & Aerospace, Medical Innovation, Business & Diplomacy and Creative Arts & Expression enable students to explore their interests, discover their passions and stand out to top-tier colleges.
- Talk with several of Maryknoll’s distinguished alumni, who can share how their experiences at Maryknoll helped shape their success in college and career.
- Michele Saito '77, President, DTRIC Insurance
- Brad Chun '82, Senior Director of Engineering, Hawaiian Airlines
- Marel Ver, M.D. '98, General, Bariatric and Trauma Surgeon, Pali Momi Medical Center
- Trung Lam '99, Co-Owner of La Tour Café and CFO of La Tour Bakehouse
This event is open to both prospective and current families! We hope to see you there!
Maryknoll School Admission Team