- In order to begin your application, you must create an account to apply online and stay connected with the school throughout the process.
- Once you create an account, you can start your application.
STEP 2: Admission Testing (Grades 6 – 12)
Register to take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT).
Registration for the test may be completed through the SSAT
and test locations are available overseas, found by using the "Find an SSAT Test Location" feature on the homepage of the SSAT website. Maryknoll School’s code: 4913
STEP 3: Recommendations & Transcripts
Maryknoll requires teacher reference reports and school transcripts as part of the application process. We request reports from your current Math teacher and English teacher. Download the forms from the international admission section of our website.
- Please print the Applicant’s Name on the teacher reference report form.
- A parent/guardian must sign the teacher reference report forms.
- Give the forms to the applicant’s teachers or school official. The teacher/school will email/mail the forms directly to Maryknoll.
STEP 4: Skype/FaceTime Interview
Upon receiving your application, Maryknoll will schedule a Skype/FaceTime interview with the student.
STEP 5: Admission Decision
When your applicant file is complete and reviewed, Maryknoll will notify you via email.
APPLICATION PROCESS CHECKLIST
Maryknoll School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students and to issue Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Form I-20 to qualified students wishing to study in the United States under an F-1 VISA. International students must comply with all federal regulations before an I-20 can be issued, such requirements include, but are not limited to: demonstration of English proficiency, proof of financial resources, and meet all the admission requirements for Maryknoll School.
- Applicants grades K – 3: Maryknoll will schedule a date/time for testing
- Applicants grades 4 – 12: Register for the SSAT test - School code: 4913
- Skype/FaceTime Interview – Maryknoll will schedule a date/time for the interview
- English Teacher Reference Report
- Math Teacher Reference Report
- School Transcript (previous school year & current school year academic record)