How Does the Give Aloha Program Work?
From September 1 – 30, you may make a donation of up to $249 (per person, per organization) at the checkout stand to your favorite non-profit organizations. Foodland and Western union will match a portion of every donation you make.
How are Matching Gifts Calculated?
The matching amount each organization received is based on the total dollar amount of customer donations that are designated to that organization. It is calculated as a percentage of all customer donations received for all organizations. The more donations that we receive, the higher our percentage of matching gifts.
Is My Contribution Tax Deductible?
Yes! Contributions made to Maryknoll School through the Give Aloha program are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please save your receipt and submit a copy to us. Donor names are not released to Maryknoll School by Foodland. Your receipt will allow us to properly acknowledge your gift. All gifts will be counted as participation in AIM, our annual giving campaign.
What are the Benefits?
- Leverage your donation into a larger gift for Maryknoll at no extra cost to you.
- Donate by credit card and earn those airline miles or reward points while supporting Maryknoll.
- By participating in Give Aloha, you are participating in AIM, our annual fund. AIM funds are used to purchase classroom materials, improve facilities, provide professional development to teachers and staff and to keep tuition costs affordable.
How Does This Work?
1. Show your Maika’i Card to the cashier or customer service desk at any Foodland or Sack N Save store
statewide. If you do not have a Maika’i Card, you may request one free of charge. You use a Maika’i card
for your gift to qualify for matching funds.must
2. Let the cashier know that you would like to make a donation to Maryknoll School. No purchase is
necessary. Our school code is 77974.
3. You may give up to $249 per person, per organization.
4. Donations must be made payable to Foodland or Sack N Save and you may pay by cash, check or
5. Please turn in your receipt (or a copy of it) to us so that we may properly acknowledge your gift. Please
make sure your name is on your receipt. All receipts must be submitted to the Office of Institutional
Advancement by October 31 in order to receive credit for your donation.
Scan your receipt and email to Maryknoll
To make things easier, simply scan your receipt and email to email@example.com. Please include your name, telephone number, and how you would like to see your name appear in our annual report.