What is AIM?
By investing in Maryknoll, you invest in our future, in the young people who we teach to make lasting contributions to society. Maryknoll provides young people a nurturing place to learn with individualized attention and an intimate setting that develops them into 21st century learners.

Below are some frequently asked question regarding our annual campaign. If there are any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (808) 952-7310.

Why Should I Give To AIM?
To provide quality education at a reasonable rate, tuition only covers 80% of the entire school operations. The other 20% is provided through fundraising. 

This means that every child benefits from AIM and our generous donors. The 2013-14 AIM campaign runs from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014 and ensures that monies raised are used during the same fiscal year.

Checks can be made payable to Maryknoll School and should be sent to:

Office of Institutional Advancement
1526 Alexander Street,
Honolulu, HI 96822.

For credit card donations, go to our online giving form here or call (808) 952-7310.

Where Does AIM Go?
A few examples of what the money raised from AIM goes toward:

            - new printers in classrooms
            - more smart boards in the high school
            - software updates
            - scholarships
            - safety equipment
            - upgrading library resources
            - training and development for our faculty and staff

Your gifts support the people and programs that make Maryknoll so special: talented teachers, small classes, reading and math resources many public schools cannot afford, exceptional offerings in everything from the arts to athletics, personal attention, and increased intellectual stimulation.

It provides all our students a meaningful and well-rounded curriculum.

What Does AIM Do For MY Child?
AIM maintains the excellence of our school. Our students leave Maryknoll School prepared and ready to make their contributions to the world. Financing the enhancements of tomorrow will build the school's long-term reputation, which will always benefit your child as an adult.

Everyone at Maryknoll wants the same thing: the very best for your child, and no one is willing to compromise their access to excellence. But we can't get there without your help.

Downloadable Forms
Name Owner Date  
Kekumano Scholarship Application 2014   Loryn Guiffre 2/28/2014 11:59:42 AM    

AIM Donation Form   Budd Lauer 1/26/2012 9:26:50 AM    
 
List has 2 documents on 1 page