Senior Project Information
The Senior Project Guidelines for SY 2013-2014 contain all the requirements to complete the senior project.
Listed below are some important dates for SY 2013-2014:
Early Presentation Date: Evening of November 13, 2013
(To Be Arranged by Cohort)
Senior Project Week
Presentations before Committee March 10, 11, 12, 2014
Times to Be Determined
School Celebration Day March 14, 2014
Mentor Chosen May 24, 2013
Project Proposal September 25, 2013
Senior Research Binder January 22, 2014
COHORT MEETING DATES:
September 25, 2013
November 13, 2013
January 22, 2014
February 19, 2014 (FINAL DEADLINE FOR PRESENTATION APPROVAL)
Schedule for Senior Project Presentation Nights, March 11 -13, 2013:
Click here to see the March 2013 schedule that is listed by student name, title, room location, date and time. This information is current as of 3/09/13.
Click here to see the March 2013 schedule that is listed by date, time. student and room. This information is current as of 3/09/13.
Click here to see the March 2013 schedule that is listed by student, title, room and date. This information is current as of 3/09/13.
Senior Project Parking Information for Students & Guests:
High School Parking Lot
- Parking available from 4:30 pm.
- When the lot is full, an attendant will direct overflow parking to the MCC and/or the Grade School. Please use the garage or driveway entrances on Alexander Street.
- Parking garage open from 4:30 pm.
- When the lot is full, an attendant will direct overflow parking to the Grade School blacktop. Please use the school driveway entrance on Alexander Street.
- The doors to the MCC that lead to the parking garage will close at 8:45 pm.
- Note: On Monday, March 11, there will be the weekly Alumni Night (gym/fitness center) starting at 7:00 pm. This may affect parking availability in the garage.
- No parking is available until 5:00 pm.
- Church/Knoll courts open when practice is finished at 5:00. Please enter from Halekula Way and use the driveway behind Bachelot Hall to enter campus.
- The remaining blacktop areas will open at 5:30 pm. Please enter campus using the driveway entrance on Alexander Street.
- Note: On Wednesday, March 13, there will be 5:30 pm Mass in Sacred Heart Church.